Productivity Solutions Grants (PSG)
In today’s competitive business world, it is important for SMEs to harness technology as their key leverage to gain the competitive edge to drive greater productivity in their business engine. That is where the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports and enable SMEs keen on adapting IT solutions and tools to enhance and build up their business operation and processes.
With up to 50% support, our solution has been pre-scooped and selected by Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) to better equipped local SMEs with the right tools to better managed their Human Resources (HR) needs and requirements.
Who is eligible for the grant?
Singapore local companies/business, or Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) who meet the below criteria are eligible to apply.
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only)
How can your solution help me?
SmartHRMS is a tried & tested Software-As-A-Service (SAAS), web-based system which covers the following:
- HR Management of your employee data
- Payroll Management to conform to the latest statutory requirements
- Leave Management for the most complex leave policies & conditions
- Claim Management with flexible budgetary management
- Time Attendance & Schedule Management to track your manpower hours & costing
- Employee Self Services with up to 2 level approval, Mobile Friendly Leave Application for staff and approving managers.
- Simple & intuitive staff appraisal system
What part of your solutions I covered in the grant?
The grant cover the system implementation, training and 1st year subscription.
How can we find out more?
Call or email us to find out which of our packages best suit your need.
Once you decide to proceed with us, get an official quotation from us and submit an application on the Business Grant Portal (BGP). You will need the company Director’s or owner’s CorpPass account to transact on the portal.
Feel free to write to us at email@example.com or call us at 6367 1128 for more information. Alternatively, you can submit a request via Request Quotation/Enquiry.