END USER AGREEMENT (EUA)
BY USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON OR COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT PERSON, COMPANY OR LEGAL ENTITY TO THESE TERMS.
Please read this EndUser License Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before accepting or using the aforesaid software “SMARTHRMS” and its related system. By login into our system, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not login and do not use the Application.
1. Usage License/Subscription
Avelogic Pte Ltd, herein known as AVELOGIC, grants the authorized user a revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited use to use the system solely for the authorized user’s organizational purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- a) license, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Application or make the Application available to any third party. The Restrictions section is for applying certain restrictions on the app usage, e.g. user can’t sell app, user can’t distribute the app.
3. Modifications to Application
AVELOGIC reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
The Modifications to Application section is for apps that will be updated or regularly maintained.
4. Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or AVELOGIC. AVELOGIC may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from AVELOGIC, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by informing AVEOGIC 30 Days in advance prior to the renewal of the yearly subscription.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
6. Amendments to this Agreement
AVELOGIC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time.
If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
7. Functions & Features of SmartHRMS & Eservices
The below list refers to the standard functions and features of our SmartHRMS & Eservices System. These functions & features will be available for customers who subscribe to our SmartHRMS &/or Eservices system respectively. The features & functions are subjected to change due to the changing needs of the regulatory environment, or due to system environmental requirements. Any other features & functions that are separately quoted or listed are not listed below.
HR and Payroll Features
1) Working Hours module (Input of actual start and end time)
2) Working Hours adjustment module (Input of summary hours and adjustment to work hours for pay computation)
3) Payslip module (Processing payslip based on payroll period as well as transaction period)
4) Reports and Queries (Consists of all major payroll reports from the system)
1) Add/Deduct (Single transactional input)
2) Multiple Transactions (Transaction input based on shift for multiple employees)
3) Recurring Transactions (Recurring transaction through stating start and end period)
4) Yearly Transactions (Setting up a template to apply transactional records over a year)
5) Pro-rate Transactions (Handling pro-rating transaction for newly joined and resigned employee)
6) Monthly Transactions (Specify a certain amount to be paid on a day of every month ie. Transport allowance)
7) Daily Allowances (Specify a daily allowance based on certain rules assorted with a working shift)
8) Reports and Queries (Consists of all major allowances reports from the system)
1) CPF-PAL (DTL file generator)
2) IR8A (Auto-inclusion file generator and amendments ready)
3) IR8S (Auto-inclusion file generator and amendments ready)
4) Appendix 8A (Auto-inclusion file generator and amendments ready)
5) Appendix 8B (Auto-inclusion file generator and amendments ready)
6) OCBC Velocity (Payroll GIRO)
7) HSBC MRI (Payroll GIRO)
8) UOB IBG (Payroll GIRO)
9) DBS IDEAL (Payroll GIRO)
10) DPAY 2 (Payroll GIRO)
11) RBS GIRO (Payroll GIRO)
12) MAYBANK GIRO (Payroll GIRO)
13) Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi (Payroll GIRO)
14) BOA STP GIRO (Payroll GIRO)
15) SMBC GIRO (Payroll GIRO)
16) Citibank GIRO (Payroll GIRO)
1) Group (Employee Grouping (1) association)
2) Employee Information (Employee Bio-data input)
3) Contribution Centre (Allowing user to specify multiple contribution centers for each employee)
4) Shift/Salary (Specify the salary amount, hourly/monthly as well as MVC)
5) Family Information (Children’s information entered for childcare leave entitlement)
6) Educational Information (Specifying types of training and lessons attended throughout their employment)
7) Offence Type (Specify employee’s offences committed if any)
8) Assets Issued (Specify and monitoring assets issued to employee if any)
9) Accident Information (Indicating all accident records of employees if any)
10) Reports and Queries (Consists of all major human resource reports from the system)
1) Leave Application (Allowing administrator to perform leave application)
2) Leave Details (Viewing of all leave details reflecting allotted, balance, policy entitlement of employee etc)
3) Leave Policy (Specifying and associating employee to policies created)
4) Leave Adjustment/OIL (Allowing administrators to perform leave adjustment as well as monitoring and crediting off-in-lieu transaction)
5) Leave Group (Associating leave type together creating new entitlement through association)
6) Leave-to-Pay (Converting employees outstanding leave entitlement to pay based formula)
7) Leave Type (Defining type of leave types in practice as well as setting up leave type i.e Calendar year settings, anniversary etc)
8) Reports and Queries (Consists of all major leave management reports from the system)
1) Shift Settings (Defining the shift settings, as well as working hour arrangement of intended shift)
2) Allowance Settings (Defining allowances associated with year end IR8A and type of allowances i.e. if CPF is attracted)
3) Budget Settings (E-Services controlling module – specify the budget of the allowance applicable to the employee ie. Medical allowances)
4) Project Code (Defining Project, Department and Section for breaking down of costing purpose – associated to working hours only)
5) Pay Cycle Settings – Setup of multiple pay cycle in a month
1) Setup (Defining Company’s profile, payslip and banner display, system rules etc)
2) User Account (Allowing administrator to create sub-administrator and users with given module rights access)
3) Audit Trail (View log records of all account user action in the system)
4) Change Password (Allowing user to change their password as and when required)
1) E-User Account (Creating employee e-Services login account, specify the approving group 1st level or 2nd level if required)
2) Approving Manager (Creating the employee grouping for e-Services approving and acknowledging purpose)
3) E-Leave Application Overview (For Administrator viewing and monitoring of E-Services e-leave application status from time to time)
4) E-Leave Cancellation Overview (For Administrator viewing and monitoring of E-Services e-leave cancellation application status from time to time)
5) E-Claim Application Overview (For Administrator viewing and monitoring of E-Services e-claim application status from time to time)
6) E-Publisher (Allowing Administrator to define publishing date of generated payslip as well as manual publishing of payslip to e-Services portal for viewing)
1) E-Leave Application and Approval
2) E-Leave Cancellation and Approval
3) E-Claim Application and Approval
4) Viewing of employee Payslip and Bio-data record
5) Viewing of annual IR8A, IR8S and Appendix 8A
6) Reports & Query
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
AVELOGIC PTE LTD
Address: 1 Kaki Bukit Road 1, #02-44 Enterprise One, Singapore 415934
Tel: (+65) 6367 1128
Revision 1.5 – dated 1st January 2016